The survey and reports
The Best Employers Eastern Region survey is extremely flexible.
You can use Best Employers as your only source of employee engagement monitoring, as it’s expertly designed to capture all the data you will need to monitor and evolve workplace culture.
Alternatively, you can use Best Employers to bring added value to any employee surveys you may already be running - combine elements to make your own bespoke survey completely customised to your organisation.
However you choose to use the Best Employers survey, the key benefits include:
- It’s a confidential way for staff to share their views
- It’s completely customisable
- It’s free to organisations participating in Best Employers
- It encourages honest answers
- It comes with dedicated support from Best Employers partners
- It can be a two-minute pulse survey or a 15-minute detailed insight
- It provides reliable and accurate information on your own organisation
- It gives you access to regional benchmark data
There are three core sections to the survey:
It gathers information on job level, salary banding, location, length of service and is customisable to your organisation.
Your organisation’s priorities
This includes customisable questions relating to your organisation’s key priorities, communication and learning and development opportunities.
Your culture and values
This section investigates how your employees perceive your organisation’s culture, benchmarking your organisation to others across the region.
Each organisation then receives a tailored report summarising its culture, values and leadership style, and an action plan on what (if anything) it needs to do to improve.
Newsletter Sign Up
Enjoy the Green 100