Sunny

Sunny

max temp: 22°C

min temp: 16°C

Search

Chimney fire in Duke Street, Hintlesham, extinguished

PUBLISHED: 22:13 03 January 2016 | UPDATED: 00:18 04 January 2016

Firefighters in action (stock photo)

Firefighters in action (stock photo)

A chimney fire in a property in Duke Street, Hintlesham, was extinguished this evening.

Suffolk Fire and Rescue Service were notified of the fire at 5.22pm, tasking one appliance from Hadleigh to the scene.

The fire was under control by 7.35pm.

1 comment

  • Another slow news day...another stock photo.

    Report this comment

    waspie

    Monday, January 4, 2016

The views expressed in the above comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this site

Witnesses to a crash which saw a man airlifted to hospital in a serious condition are being asked to come forward.

As the victorious team lifts the coveted trophy during this weekend’s FA Cup final it will spark a poignant memory for one of Lowestoft’s leading businessmen.

Leaning on people with similar experiences can help combat poor mental health, a new study involving a Suffolk charity has found.

Hadleigh’s chamber of commerce has asked residents in the small Suffolk town to share their views on Sunday trading.

A fire which broke out in an outbuilding containing oil and gas cylinders in the early hours of this morning spread to a nearby pub.

A young Ipswich teacher has launched the first mental health group of its kind in Suffolk - which she believes could be a lifeline for people suffering with anxiety and depression alone.

Firefighters from Norfolk and Suffolk helped to tackle a huge fire in Thetford Forest.

Most read

Eating Out in the Broads

cover

Click here to view
the Eating Out
supplement

View

Visit the Broads

cover

Click here to view
the Visit the Broads
supplement

View

Most commented

Show Job Lists

Newsletter Sign Up

Sign up to the following newsletters:

Sign up to receive our regular email newsletter
MyDate24 MyPhotos24