Chimney fire in Ashfield-Cum-Thorpe extinguished
PUBLISHED: 08:32 25 December 2015 | UPDATED: 08:32 25 December 2015
Firefighters extinguished a chimney fire in Ashfield-Cum-Thorpe last night.
Suffolk Fire and Rescue Service were called to the incident, at a property in The Street, at 9.47pm.
A crew from Debenham attended the scene and used chimney rods, a thermal imaging camera and a short extension ladder to extinguish the blaze.
A spokesman for the fire service said: By 10.27pm the incident was under control and the fire service had left the scene by 10.36pm.”