We're updating the forecasts - back soon

Chimney fire in Duke Street, Hintlesham, extinguished

22:13 03 January 2016

A chimney fire in a property in Duke Street, Hintlesham, was extinguished this evening.

Suffolk Fire and Rescue Service were notified of the fire at 5.22pm, tasking one appliance from Hadleigh to the scene.

The fire was under control by 7.35pm.

0 comments

Advanced search

Most read

Great Days Out

cover

Click here to view
the Great Days Out
supplement

View
HOT JOBS

Show Job Lists

Streetlife

Newsletter Sign Up

Sign up to the following newsletters:

MyDate24 MyPhotos24