Saturday, March 8, 2014
2:03 PM

A dog was rescued by firefighters after the first floor of a terraced house was overcome with fire.

To send a link to this page to a friend, you must be logged in.

The incident happened in Beechwood Close, Colchester at around 12.30pm today.

Three fire crews attended and found the first floor of the property was filled with smoke.

While the occupants had managed to escape, firefighters had to rescue a pet dog from inside.

The fire had been put out within 15 minutes, with firefighters clearing the smoke away with a high-pressure fan.

0 comments

Comments

Welcome , please leave your message below.

Optional - JPG files only
Optional - MP3 files only
Optional - 3GP, AVI, MOV, MPG or WMV files
Comments

Please log in to leave a comment and share your views with other East Anglian Daily Times visitors.

We enable people to post comments with the aim of encouraging open debate.

Only people who register and sign up to our terms and conditions can post comments. These terms and conditions explain our house rules and legal guidelines.

Comments are not edited by East Anglian Daily Times staff prior to publication but may be automatically filtered.

If you have a complaint about a comment please contact us by clicking on the Report This Comment button next to the comment.

Forgotten your password?

Not a member yet?

Register to create your own unique East Anglian Daily Times account for free.

Signing up is free, quick and easy and offers you the chance to add comments, personalise the site with local information picked just for you, and more.

Sign up now

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

loading...

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT