A MAN has been led to safety from his first-floor flat by firefighters after a blaze broke out in a bedroom.

To send a link to this page to a friend, you must be logged in.

Then fire service was called at 2.19pm to St Peter’s Street, Colchester. Two crews from Colchester and one from Coggeshall attended reporting on arrival 20% of the flat was alight and the whole of the property was heavily smoke-logged.

The blaze was extinguished entirely by 2.46pm by firefighters using four sets of breathing apparatus and two hose reel jets.

0 comments

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

loading...

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT