Earls Colne: Blaze at The Castle Pub tackled by firefighters

Firefighters extinguish chimney fire in Earls Colne pub Firefighters extinguish chimney fire in Earls Colne pub

Monday, January 13, 2014
6:30 AM

A blaze at a village pub in Suffolk was extinguished by firefighters yesterday.

To send a link to this page to a friend, you must be logged in.

Crews were called to The Castle Pub in High Street, Earls Colne, following reports of a chimney fire at 4.35pm.

Two fire engines attended to find the fire well developed. firefighters used chimney rods and backpack sprayers to douse the flames by around 5pm.

There were no reports of injuries at the scene.

0 comments

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

loading...

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT