East Hanningfield: Boy, 11, girl, 14, and man suffer from smoke inhalation after flat fire

Crews have extinguished a microwave fire Crews have extinguished a microwave fire

Friday, December 20, 2013
8:12 AM

Firefighters in Essex have extinguished a blaze in a first floor flat which left three people suffering from smoke inhalation.

To send a link to this page to a friend, you must be logged in.

A fire engine from South Woodham Ferrers and one from Great Baddow were called to the flat in Abbey Fields, East Hanningfield at 11.34pm.

The fire was out when crews arrived but firefighters used a hose reel to douse hot-sports and ventilated the flat to clear smoke.

A man, an 11-year-old boy and a 14-year-old girl suffered from smoke inhalation and were left in the care of the ambulance service.

0 comments

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

loading...

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT