Five stories you might have missed
PUBLISHED: 06:59 24 August 2018 | UPDATED: 07:29 24 August 2018
From the Clacton Airshow to Paul Hurst’s preferred formation check out these five stories you may have missed.
1. Photographer Owen Clarke from Bury St Edmunds shared his insights into his craft as well as some stunning shots of the county ahead of his exhibition at the end of the month.
2. It’s the second day of the Clacton Airshow today. Reporter Rachel Edge joined the crowds on the first day and captured some fantastic footage of the Red Arrows flying over the sea,
3. Suffolk Fire and Rescue are lending their support to plans to improve diversity levels in the fire service. They hope that mythbusting information about the required levels of fitness will help the push.
4. Ipswich Town manager Paul Hurst says he has full faith in his favoured one up front system. Ellis Harrison has led the line in all four of Town’s Championship matches this season.
5. A second suspected World War Two bomb has been found in a Suffolk village in less than two days. The Bomb squad were called back to Walberswick yesterday, just a few yards from where another device was found.