Great Leighs: Two storey house in Gubbions Green ‘well alight’

Fire crews called to a house in Metfield Fire crews called to a house in Metfield

Monday, May 26, 2014
12:38 PM

Fire crews in Essex are tackling a blaze at a two storey house in Great Leighs.

To send a link to this page to a friend, you must be logged in.

Crews were called just before noon today to the house in Gubbions Green. Two fire engines from Braintree and one from Chelmsford were sent and the incident commander initially reported that 10% of the ground floor was well alight with the rest of the house smoke logged. The fire spread to the first floor before being extinguished just before 1.30pm.

The fire is being treated as accidental, most likely started by an electrical fault.

0 comments

Comments

Welcome , please leave your message below.

Optional - JPG files only
Optional - MP3 files only
Optional - 3GP, AVI, MOV, MPG or WMV files
Comments

Please log in to leave a comment and share your views with other East Anglian Daily Times visitors.


We enable people to post comments with the aim of encouraging open debate.

Only people who register and sign up to our terms and conditions can post comments. These terms and conditions explain our house rules and legal guidelines.

Comments are not edited by East Anglian Daily Times staff prior to publication but may be automatically filtered.

If you have a complaint about a comment please contact us by clicking on the Report This Comment button next to the comment.

Forgotten your password?


Not a member yet?

Register to create your own unique East Anglian Daily Times account for free.

Signing up is free, quick and easy and offers you the chance to add comments, personalise the site with local information picked just for you, and more.

Sign up now

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

loading...

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT