May 21 2013 Latest news:
Saturday, January 5, 2013
Firefighters have tacked a fire in a shower unit of a house in Camps Road, Haverhill.
Two crews from the town were called at 2.52pm and found the unit alight and the first floor of the property heavily smoke logged.
They used two sets of breathing apparatus and a hosereel to bring the fire under control and a thermal imaging camera to check the area for hot spots and to make sure the fire had been completely extinguished.
Crews ventilated the property and had both returned to their fire station by 3.35pm