Ipswich: Firefighters tackle electric shower blaze
PUBLISHED: 09:01 20 February 2013 | UPDATED: 09:01 20 February 2013
FIREFIGHTERS in Ipswich have tackled a blaze that started in an electric shower unit.
The incident was reported at a property in Burke Road at just before 7.30am and two crews from Princes Street Fire Station were sent to the scene.
Firefighters wearing breathing equipment entered the building and used two hose reels and a jet to put out the flames within minutes.
The crews were back at the station by 8.08am.