FIREFIGHTERS have tackled a house fire triggered by a tumble drier.

To send a link to this page to a friend, you must be logged in.

Two crews from Princes Street Fire Station were sent to a property on Moffat Avenue in Ipswich.

The fire had started in tumble drier in a shed and had spread to the terraced house.

A Suffolk County fire and Rescue Service spokesman said: “The fire spread into the ground floor of the property and crews used a hose reel and two breathing apparatus to extinguish the fire. Crews had the incident under control by 1.54pm and returned to base at 2.36pm.”

0 comments

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

loading...

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT