A MAN had to be treated for smoke inhalation after a fire broke out in his home this morning.

To send a link to this page to a friend, you must be logged in.

Two crews from Princes Street attended the property in Hill House Road at 7.30am.

The fire was brought under control by 7.45am using buckets of water.

One male was treated for smoke inhalation by the Ambulance service.

All crews were back to home station by 8.20am.

0 comments

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

loading...

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT