FIREFIGHTERS in Ipswich have tackled a blaze that started in an electric shower unit.

To send a link to this page to a friend, you must be logged in.

The incident was reported at a property in Burke Road at just before 7.30am and two crews from Princes Street Fire Station were sent to the scene.

Firefighters wearing breathing equipment entered the building and used two hose reels and a jet to put out the flames within minutes.

The crews were back at the station by 8.08am.

1 comment

  • Could they not put the fire out with the shower ?

    Report this comment

    the opinion man

    Wednesday, February 20, 2013

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

loading...

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT