Lowestoft: Resident taken to hospital after gas leak
PUBLISHED: 13:13 23 January 2013 | UPDATED: 13:13 23 January 2013
A GAS leak from a cooker led to one resident being taken to hospital in Lowestoft.
Fire crews were called to reports of a gas leak at a house in Southwell Road, Lowestoft at 12.14pm.
Crews arrived on the scene at 12.19pm to find the gas leak was from a cooker. Firefighters isolated the leak and ventilated the house.
The resident of the property was taken to hospital by ambulance suffering with the effects of gas inhalation.