Partly Cloudy

Partly Cloudy

max temp: 3°C

min temp: -1°C

ESTD 1874 Search

Lowestoft: Four taken to hospital with carbon monoxide poisoning following leak in Wharfedale

07:02 04 March 2014

Firefighters attended a carbon monoxide leak in Lowestoft.

Firefighters attended a carbon monoxide leak in Lowestoft.

Archant

Four people have been taken to hospital following a carbon monoxide leak in Lowestoft.

Suffolk Fire and Rescue received reports of the leak at a property in Wharfedale shortly before 2am.

Two crews from the town arrived to find four people suffering from carbon monoxide poisoning.

Firefighters isolated the gas supply and ventilated the property, returning to base by 2.30am.

0 comments

Great Days Out

cover

Click here to view
the Great Days Out
supplement

View
HOT JOBS

Show Job Lists

Streetlife

Newsletter Sign Up

Sign up to the following newsletters:

MyDate24 MyPhotos24