Lowestoft: Resident taken to hospital after gas leak

Wednesday, January 23, 2013
1.13 PM

A GAS leak from a cooker led to one resident being taken to hospital in Lowestoft.

Fire crews were called to reports of a gas leak at a house in Southwell Road, Lowestoft at 12.14pm.

Crews arrived on the scene at 12.19pm to find the gas leak was from a cooker. Firefighters isolated the leak and ventilated the house.

The resident of the property was taken to hospital by ambulance suffering with the effects of gas inhalation.