Needham Market: Bungalow heavily smoke-logged after electric heater fire
PUBLISHED: 12:11 27 January 2013 | UPDATED: 12:11 27 January 2013
FIRE crews have been called to a bungalow in Alexander Drive, Needham Market, this morning.
Fire engines from Needham Market and Stowmarket attended the home which they found to be heavily smoke-logged.
Crews used two breathing apparatus, one hose reel and a 145mm covering jet to extinguish the electric heater fire by 11.26am.
The property is being ventilated.