FIREFIGHTERS have tonight tackled a blaze at a pub in Onehouse.

To send a link to this page to a friend, you must be logged in.

The fire broke out in the kitchen of the pub, understood to be the Shepherd and Dog in Lower Road at around 7.40pm.

A crew from Stowmarket and another from Elmswell fire station were sent to the scene to tackle the flames.

A service spokesman said they quickly tackled a “small fire in the kitchen area”.

0 comments

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

loading...

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT