May 25 2013 Latest news:
Sunday, March 10, 2013
TWO people have been taken to hospital after a suspected carbon monoxide leak at their house.
Fire crews were called to a property in Mayhew Road, Rendlesham at 8.30am after a carbon monoxide alarm was activated.
Two casualties were overcome by the fumes and taken out into the fresh air before being treated by paramedics and taken to hospital.
A specialist gas monitor was used to check the levels of carbon monoxide in the house and isolate the leak.