Saxmundham: Baby boy airlifted to hospital after spilling hot drink on his face
PUBLISHED: 13:33 21 February 2014 | UPDATED: 13:33 21 February 2014
A baby boy was airlifted to hospital yesterday after being scalded by a cup of tea at an address in Saxmundham.
An ambulance and Essex Air Ambulance were sent to the scene following a 999 call at 1.04pm.
The child suffered extensive burns to his face after he pulled a hot drink onto himself.
Paramedics gave the boy pain relief before he was flown to Broomfield Hospital for further treatment.