CREWS were called to a grill pan fire in a Suffolk home this evening.

To send a link to this page to a friend, you must be logged in.

Fire control received a call to a property in Michaelhouse Way, Stanton, at about 5.45pm today (Thursday January 3).

Appliances from Elmswell, Ixworth and Bury St Edmunds attended.

The first crew arrived at about 6.05pm and found a small fire in the grill pan.

The fire was extinguished on arrival and crews ventilated the property.

0 comments

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

loading...

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT