A Brazilian fan celebrates as he watches the 2014 soccer World Cup opening game between Brazil and Croatia at the Fan Fest complex in Recife, Brazil, Thursday, June 12, 2014. After taking the early lead in the opening match of the international soccer tournament, Croatia fell 3-1 to the five-time champion Brazil. (AP Photo/Dolores Ochoa)
Fire chiefs are concerned football fans may get carried away during the World Cup after crews attended a barbecue fire.
Crews were called to Grenville Road, Sudbury, at around 7.50pm last night when a pre-tournament party went wrong.
The fire spread to a shed part of a next-door property. Firefighters managed to get the fire under control within 20 minutes.
A fire spokesman said an investigation was underway and no-one was believed to have been injured.