UK/Suffolk: EACH congratulates royal couple on pregnancy news
A CHILDREN’S hospice has congratulated its patron, the Duchess of Cambridge, following her pregnancy announcement.
Messages from Facebook:
- Katie Duehring: “Fantastic news!!!!”
- Alex Ball: “Best way to end 2012”
- Becky Cole: “Wishing them both the very best”
- Sam Davies: “That’s lovely xxx”
- Marion Fowler: “Yippee! No doom and gloom news for a while. Royal Christening 2013!”
- Hayley Lwl Homyer: “its like charles and diana all over again, how lovely”
East Anglia’s Children’s Hospices (EACH) said the organisation is over the moon with the news that the royal couple are expecting a baby.
Simon Hempsall, of EACH, said: “Everybody at the organisation is absolutely thrilled with the news.
“We will be sending our congratulations from staff, young people, children and families who use our services.”
Thousands of people lined the streets of Ipswich to catch a glimpse of Kate as she officially unveiled The Treehouse in March.
Her visit to EACH, as its royal patron, was her first solo public event and the first time she delivered an official speech.