Blackpool swoop on quartet
PREMIER League newboys Blackpool have completed the signing of four new players.
Manager Ian Holloway has encountered frustration in his efforts to bring in fresh faces due to the clubs rigid wage and transfer structure.
But now he has finally added to his squad, securing deals for Craig Cathcart, Ludovic Sylvestre, Elliot Grandin and Malaury Martin.
Cathcart arrives from Manchester United, where he made no first team appearances, on a three-year deal for an undisclosed fee.
Former Barcelona youngster Ludovic Sylvestre has moved from Czech Republic side Mlada Boleslav, the midfielder accepting a two-year deal with the option of a third, again for an undisclosed fee.
You may also want to watch:
French midfielder Martin has earned a one-year contract with Holloway’s side after the former Monaco youth impressed on trial in pre-season.
And the signings are completed by the capture of Grandin, with the French winger joining on a two-year contract, with the option of a further 12 months, from CSKA Sofia.
- 1 Film crews shooting new Netflix film in Suffolk village
- 2 Two mega prisons for 3,500 inmates set to be built near RAF base
- 3 Five people injured in 'violent disorder' at Newmarket racecourse
- 4 Town sign 6ft 5ins striker as Nsiala, Jackson and Barry all start for U23s
- 5 Overturned trailer causing delays on roundabout near Bury St Edmunds
- 6 Aldi to open 100 new supermarkets with eyes on four towns in Suffolk
- 7 Suffolk-based former Marine found dead after 10-month disappearance
- 8 Fiat 500 on its side after crash in Woodbridge
- 9 Lorry overturns after crashing into office building - warning over delays
- 10 Tankers on their way to Suffolk as the government unveils action plan