Braintree players Kenny Davis and Nathan McDonald in England C team
TWO Braintree Town players have been named in the England C team.
Boss Paul Fairclough has named eight new caps in his eighteen-man squad for what will be a very difficult International Challenge Trophy Group A fixture with Russia.
Braintree skipper Kenny Davis and goalkeeper Nathan McDonald are both included.
Davis has already represented his country against both Gibraltar and Italy, while McDonald was selected for the England game against India which was
postponed last September.
You may also want to watch:
The match will be played in the Khimky Arena on June 5.
- 1 Matchday Recap: All-square as Town and U's share six goals
- 2 Town complete ninth signing as Edmundson joins from Scottish giants
- 3 Teenage girl allegedly raped on village recreation ground, court hears
- 4 Man dies after lorry crashes into trees
- 5 Colchester town centre streets closed following concern over child
- 6 'Amazing' - Joy as port welcomes maiden call of luxury cruise ship
- 7 Suffolk postcode sees house prices rise by £100,000 in a year
- 8 Family creates 50 new jobs by reviving two Suffolk pubs
- 9 Town complete Chaplin deal as Barnsley forward becomes signing No.10
- 10 Friends reunited, points to prove and more goals, please - Town face U's