Campbell wants to stay at Arsenal
SOL Campbell is desperate to stay at Arsenal and bring some “glory” back to the Emirates.
The 35-year-old impressed after rejoining the Gunners on a short-term deal back in January and negotiations have started to extend the former England international’s stay.
Campbell hopes a deal can be thrashed out sooner rather than later and help Arsene Wenger’s men bring some silverware back to the red half of north London.
“I fancy staying, of course I do,” Campbell told the club’s official website, www.arsenal.com.
“I want to stay and I want to give it my all for at least another year. I could do two, but the manager never gives out two. We always want a little bit more.
You may also want to watch:
“Give me one year and I will work every day and try to win a trophy and bring some kind of glory back to Arsenal.”
- 1 Couple fear they will never sell home after A12 upgrade outside
- 2 'We'll see how we go' - QPR boss Warburton on Bonne recall option
- 3 Suffolk man guilty of raping schoolgirl and facing jail sentence
- 4 Man airlifted to hospital after suffering serious leg injuries in crash
- 5 Emotional moment as family decides to cease farming in-hand
- 6 Delays of 80 minutes following A12 crashes
- 7 Suspected drink driver flees scene after car destroyed in crash
- 8 Ipswich Town players' FIFA 22 ratings revealed
- 9 Man arrested after car crashes into supermarket sign
- 10 Britain's poshest train set to return to Ipswich