Innovation Martlesham firms Coderus and GlazeAlarm team up to create new security system
- Credit: Archant
Two technology businesses based at BT’s Adastral Park complex at Martlesham Heath have teamed up to create an innovative security system.
Software development company Coderus has designed an app to complement the GlazeAlarm, a wireless security sensor developed by Armco Key Security.
The GlazeAlarm, fitted within a double-glazing unit, uses the app – installed on a smart devices – to deliver an alert in the event of the window being broken.
Mark Thomas, chief executive of Coderus, said: “Working with GlazeAlarm has proved to be an interesting project for us, utilising a wide range of our skills.
“It’s another great example of how Coderus can provide full stack development for a joint embedded and mobile application. We look forward to being able to support the full launch of their innovative glazing security system in the coming months.”
You may also want to watch:
Coderus and GlazeAlarm are both members of Innovation Martlesham, the cluster organisation for technology-related businesses based on and around Adastral Park.
Ian Branagan, chief executive of GlazeAlarm, added: “The East of England is a great place for innovation and developments across many technologies.
- 1 Boy, 5, in critical condition after incident at department store
- 2 Victoria Hall murder: Suffolk strangler Steve Wright reportedly arrested
- 3 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 4 Man arrested on suspicion of murdering Victoria Hall
- 5 Suffolk sprinter opens her 'dream' cafe at age of 25
- 6 Chaplin is Cook's 'assassin' who was once taught a tough lesson by the Town boss
- 7 Superstitious nonsense or serious business? - Change on the way as Ipswich Town play the numbers game
- 8 Town bosses on 'Chequebook FC' nickname, Premier League timeframe and more
- 9 Boy, 13, pulled from moat at Framlingham Castle
- 10 Get lost in two sunflower mazes at this Suffolk farm
“There are many exciting technological developments happening in Innovation Martlesham and Adastral Park, which is great to be part of.
“Thanks to Coderus’s support we are able to provide customers with the technology they require to monitor their home or office security and energy efficiency remotely.,” he added.