LATEST: Lowestoft and Braintree games off
THE RAIN is playing havoc with the festive fixture list and a number of games have already succumbed to the elements.
Thurlow Nunn games at Wisbech, Wivenhoe Town, Debenham LC and March Town United have already been cancelled due to waterlogged pitches, while Lowestoft Town’s game at Met Police has also succumbed to the wet weather.
Braintree Town’s game at home to Woking has also been postponed.
In Blue Square Bet South, Chelmsford are due to host Boreham Wood at the Melbourne Stadium, having seen their game on Boxing Day, a derby clash with Billericay, postponed.
Leiston’s home game is in doubt with a pitch inspection to take place tonight. Should their match be given the go-ahead, the Blues will be looking to make it eight unbeaten at home to third-place Wealdstone.
You may also want to watch:
Bury’s game at home to Hendon is on and no pitch inspection has yet been scheduled, while in Division One North, Needham Market are away at Potters Bar Town, but only if the pitch passes a 10.30am pitch inspection tomoorrow.
Elsewhere in Division One North, AFC Sudbury play host to Harlow Town.
- 1 Air ambulance called as tree falls on partygoers
- 2 Victoria Hall murder: Suffolk strangler Steve Wright reportedly arrested
- 3 Hunt for Victoria Hall's killer takes another twist
- 4 'From the outside it looks silly' - Chaplin on why he dropped down for Town
- 5 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 6 Cardinal Park taped off as man suffers stab wounds
- 7 Man jailed after dangerous dogs mauled sheep to death
- 8 Town Transfer Talk: Ten in, but how many more are on the way?
- 9 Woodbridge 'cheese wedge' site goes back up for sale
- 10 Evans returns to Town side for Millwall clash