Christmas babies - and parties for tots born at Suffolk and Essex hospitals
- Credit: Archant
Were you or your children born on Christmas Day or New Year's Day?
Over the years, we have featured many photos of proud new parents whose children were born on these special dates.
A few of these photos are featured in our latest nostalgia gallery, together with pictures of Christmas parties for babies and toddlers born at our local hospitals.
Many children born at Colchester Hospital's special care baby unit have returned with their families for parties over the years, to meet up with staff and say thank you.
Youngsters also got a chance to meet Santa at parties organised by a baby unit support group in Bury St Edmunds.
If these photos bring back memories, email email@example.com or write to Judy Rimmer, Newsroom, 120 Princes Street, Ipswich, Suffolk, IP1 1RS.
You may also want to watch:
To order photos, visit our website or or call Diane Townsend on 01603 772449.
- 1 WATCH: Therese Coffey 'walks out' of Piers Morgan interview on GMB
- 2 Ipswich Town 'disappointed' at newspaper stance - Evans stands by Lambert
- 3 COMMENT: Paul Lambert's record at Ipswich Town is not good enough - it's time for change
- 4 Closure of Debenhams stores in Suffolk and north Essex confirmed
- 5 Covid infection rate in Ipswich continues to fall below England average
- 6 'I don't agree... I'm doing what's best for my career' - new signing Thomas responds to Ismael's 'unprofessional' accusations
- 7 Critical care full and nearly 700 patients fighting Covid in hospital
- 8 These are the neighbourhoods in Suffolk where Covid rates are still rising
- 9 New outdoor theatre hopes to bring post lockdown performances to the woods
- 10 More than 1,700 Covid patients now discharged from hospitals