Christmas babies - and parties for tots born at Suffolk and Essex hospitals
- Credit: Archant
Were you or your children born on Christmas Day or New Year's Day?
Over the years, we have featured many photos of proud new parents whose children were born on these special dates.
A few of these photos are featured in our latest nostalgia gallery, together with pictures of Christmas parties for babies and toddlers born at our local hospitals.
Many children born at Colchester Hospital's special care baby unit have returned with their families for parties over the years, to meet up with staff and say thank you.
Youngsters also got a chance to meet Santa at parties organised by a baby unit support group in Bury St Edmunds.
If these photos bring back memories, email email@example.com or write to Judy Rimmer, Newsroom, 120 Princes Street, Ipswich, Suffolk, IP1 1RS.
You may also want to watch:
To order photos, visit our website or or call Diane Townsend on 01603 772449.
- 1 Edmundson ruled out of opener as Cook discusses 'four, five or six' more transfers
- 2 Swimmers report sickness symptoms after dip in Suffolk river
- 3 Woman in 20s dies in single car crash on A12 in Suffolk
- 4 Suffolk pub reopens with exclusive Champagne carvery
- 5 Haverhill firm goes into liquidation with just £2.42 in the bank
- 6 New plans for village cafe, shop and business units divide opinion
- 7 Evans on Town's 'powerful' mantra, not shying away from favourites tag and working under Cook again
- 8 'A rut had set in and it needed to change... we will have got one or two wrong' - Cook on his Ipswich Town squad cull
- 9 Why Ipswich Town's American owners won't be making first visit for Morecambe clash