Do you remember the Co-op Juniors production of Snow White?
- Credit: Lucy Taylor/Archant
The Co-op Juniors treated Ipswich to another stunning performance with their Snow White production in 2002 – were you there?
The largest amateur theatre group in the UK, the Co-op Juniors have wowed more than 14,000 people with their performances over the years.
And their production of the classic fairy tale Snow White at the Ipswich Regent in 2002 was no exception.
The Ipswich-based group played 12 performances of the childhood favourite story, with local girl Bridie Rowe taking centre stage as the princess.
With a twist on the usual seven dwarfs – including the inclusion of “Big Daddy” and “Hulk” – the shows were labelled as “stunning performances” in our special edition pantomime pull-out.
You may also want to watch:
Unfortunately there could be no Co-op Juniors Christmas show this year, although the group hope to entertain the area again from next year.
Email your Co-op Juniors memories to email@example.com
To order photos, visit our website or call Diane Townsend on 01603 772449.
- 1 Group fined for travelling more than 10 miles to get a takeaway in lockdown
- 2 Tributes are paid to 'inspirational' teacher Gaynor Jacobs
- 3 Senior Suffolk doctor admits to problems in local vaccine rollout
- 4 'It's up to Marcus what he does' - Lambert reacts to Sunderland defeat
- 5 Suffolk gets its first ever Michelin Star
- 6 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 1-0 home loss to Sunderland
- 7 Development of 136 homes approved for rural village
- 8 Large drop in coronavirus cases in Ipswich as county cases continue to fall
- 9 Noise disruption possible as low-flying RAF jets simulate training
- 10 First phase of new 2,000 home site approved