Were you in the audience for Folk at Fram in 2004?
- Credit: Lucy Taylor/Archant
Framlingham Castle has seen many special events - and today we are looking back at Folk at Fram in 2004.
The unique setting gave a perfect backdrop, with crowds enjoying picnics on the grass as they listened to the music.
Our photo gallery shows the audience watching the show, featuring the band Dr Faustus.
Other acts who have performed at Framlingham in the past include Niamh Parsons, Kirsty McGee and the Eliza Carthy Band.
World Music concerts at the historic castle also proved extremely popular in the early 2000s.
After our previous nostalgia feature about the World Music concert in 2002, reader Linda O'Connor wrote to say she regularly made the trip with a group from Ipswich.
You may also want to watch:
"I organised a coach each year to World At Fram, picking up from St Clement's and The Golf," she said.
"People came from far and wide. We all took our own food and drinks, but once we arrived we shared everything. Great music, great people."
If these photos bring back memories, email firstname.lastname@example.org
To order copies of photos, visit our website or call Diane Townsend on 01603 772449.
- 1 Major police probe after man and woman found dead in Woodbridge
- 2 National Trust 'deeply saddened' at death of volunteers in Woodbridge incident
- 3 Forensic teams at Woodbridge house after 'incident'
- 4 Woman dies after car collides with tree in Leiston
- 5 Tudor farmhouse with separate annexe is again for sale for £1.275m
- 6 Murder-suicide probe after couple found dead in Woodbridge
- 7 Police cordon after man in 20s found outside Ipswich flats dies
- 8 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 0-0 home draw with MK Dons
- 9 Here's what Bristol City boss Pearson said about CEO Ashton being linked to Town
- 10 Suffolk holiday accommodation reaching capacity ahead of re-opening