All the fun of the fair - which rides did you love over the years?
- Credit: Archant
From roundabouts to candy floss, funfairs are a much-loved part of most people's childhood.
And many adults have also enjoyed the thrills of the various rides, especially roller-coasters, and the challenges of the sideshows, from coconut shy to tombola, over the years.
Can you spot yourself or any of your friends and family in these photos of funfairs around Suffolk and Essex?
Our latest Days Gone By gallery features a selection of events in the area from the 1970s through to the 2000s.
What are your memories of fairs and fairgrounds? And do you have a favourite ride, which you can't wait to try again once these events can go ahead after coronavirus lockdown restrictions end?
Share your memories by emailing email@example.com
To order copies of photos, visit our website or call Diane Townsend on 01603 772449.
- 1 Murder-suicide probe after couple found dead in Woodbridge
- 2 'Our fund is $13 billion and we’re holding $700m in cash' - The money behind Ipswich Town's new owners
- 3 Woman arrested on suspicion of drink-driving following A14 crash
- 4 'You either deliver or you leave' - Cook's message to Town players
- 5 National Trust 'deeply saddened' at death of volunteers in Woodbridge incident
- 6 Paul Cook speaks about Ipswich Town takeover for first time
- 7 Woodbridge community 'saddened' after couple found dead by police
- 8 The first five jobs for Ipswich Town's new owners
- 9 Serious crash closes road in Bury St Edmunds near A14
- 10 Woman found dead in country park is named