How did you celebrate Royal Wedding in 2011?
- Credit: Sarah Lucy Brown/Archant
Did you throw a party to celebrate the Royal Wedding in 2011?
Our gallery features photographer Sarah Lucy Brown's photos of festivities around Suffolk which marked the wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton.
As the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge celebrated their 10th wedding anniversary on Thursday, April 29, they posted a message on Twitter saying: "Thank you to everyone for the kind messages on our wedding anniversary.
"We are enormously grateful for the 10 years of support we have received in our lives as a family."
Back in 2011, that support was very much in the air as thousands of people around East Anglia gathered to celebrate.
You may also want to watch:
Many held street parties to watch the royal couple exchange their vows at Westminster Abbey, while schools also held their own parties.
What are your memories of royal celebrations in Suffolk? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
To order copies of photos, visit our website or call Diane Townsend on 01603 772449.
- 1 Caravans pitched at Portman Road car park
- 2 Passenger falls off motorbike on A134
- 3 Former Town star Clapham gets head coaching role
- 4 Tributes to 'loyal, caring' man, 28, who died after A14 crash
- 5 Ipswich Town lead the chase to sign Luton skipper Sonny Bradley
- 6 'Mass of smoke' billows from roof in house fire
- 7 ‘Unique’ farm in coveted river setting hits market for first time in 60 years
- 8 First look at golf club's multi-million pound coastal homes development
- 9 New rickshaw taxi service starts in town
- 10 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes