What are your memories of motocross and scrambling over the years?
- Credit: Archant
Have you ever taken part in motocross and scrambling races around East Anglia?
Or were you one of those cheering the riders on?
Motorcycle sport has been hugely popular over the decades, and in our latest Days Gone By feature we are looking back at events held in the 1960s, 70s, 80s and 90s.
Bentley is one of the popular venues featured in our gallery, together with Blaxhall, where many meetings have been held.
Also featured is a photo of scramble racing being staged at Hintlesham Hall in 1967, as well as international racing at Wakes Colne.
You may also want to watch:
The wettest days have often proved to be the ones with the most spectacle for spectators, creating tougher conditions for riders.
If these photos bring back memories, email email@example.com
To order photos, visit our website or call Diane Townsend on 01603 772449.
- 1 Man dies following collision on A12
- 2 Mouldy scone leads to bakery firm being fined £9k for hygiene breaches
- 3 'Cook changes it for Ipswich... I never thought it would happen for them before' - Gillingham boss Evans
- 4 New collision beams 'catching drivers out' at Suffolk's 'most bashed' bridge
- 5 Cook's first press conference: New Town boss on aims, style, takeover rumours and his squad
- 6 'Landmark' refusal of 18 homes in Suffolk village aided by community
- 7 'I have a clear style of play... that will be evident from day one' - Cook on Town's identity
- 8 'I turned down jobs... Ipswich ticks every single box' - Cook on why he took the Ipswich role
- 9 Horse found abandoned in field so over-bred rescuers thought she was a cow
- 10 A12 re-opens following serious three-vehicle crash