That's entertainment - favourite Bury St Edmunds Festival memories
- Credit: Andy Abbott/Archant
Have you taken part in the Bury St Edmunds Festival over the years?
Our gallery shows some of the highlights of the hugely popular annual feast of music, culture and entertainment.
Sadly, organisers announced last month that the 2021 festival had been cancelled, for the second year running, due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
But they are already looking forward to the event's return in 2022.
Each year, Bury's festival covers a 10-day period, with performances and shows in venues around the town.
Our photos include colourful giant puppets from 2002, and children performing in a world premiere concert with the Britten Sinfonia at St Edmundsbury Cathedral in 2004.
You may also want to watch:
What are your favourite Bury festival memories? Email email@example.com
To order copies of photos, visit our website or call Diane Townsend on 01603 772449.
- 1 Retailer to pay £60K after multiple food hygiene breaches in Sudbury store
- 2 Photos of suspected stolen dogs released in bid to find owners
- 3 New survey reveals Suffolk's property hotspots
- 4 'We can look forward to the transfer window' - Cook on summer plans
- 5 Man left with serious burns after fire at Hadleigh petrol station
- 6 Commuter faces full trains on line from East Anglia to London
- 7 Rose-tinted reaction to Duke's death was so out of proportion
- 8 George Burley: Ipswich fans' dreams would have been shattered by a European Super League
- 9 Plans for new KFC and Starbucks refused
- 10 Community thanked for helping seriously burned man at Hadleigh petrol station