Were you striking a pose at these Suffolk fashion shows?
Looking back over old photos it's often our clothes that can be most indicative of the era that they were taken in.
From overbearing shoulder pads to heavy make up and excessive layering, Suffolk's seen its fair share of different trends over the years.
Nowhere were these 'styles' from different eras more evident than on the models taking to the county's catwalks.
Our selection of pictures covers over 40 years of fashion from miniskirts in the 1960s in Felixstowe to plaid in Needham Market in the early 90s.
There was even a peek into the world of sports fashion in the 1980s with the stereotypical big hair and legwarmers at the heart of the show.
You may also want to watch:
Suffolk fashion lovers weren't afraid to go avant-garde with their styles either with students embracing all kinds of materials including bin bags and tinfoil to create a signature style for the catwalk.
To order photos, visit our website or call Diane Townsend on 01603 772449.
- 1 Matchday Recap: Plenty of positives despite Palace defeat
- 2 How bride paid £1 for vintage wedding dress
- 3 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 4 5 places to avoid the crowds in Suffolk this summer
- 5 Machinery to be sold following the loss of 'passionate' farmer
- 6 How the Ipswich Town players performed in their friendly clash with Crystal Palace
- 7 Ipswich Town 0 Crystal Palace 1: Zaha makes Town pay the penalty
- 8 Leisure centre closes after travellers park up on site
- 9 Town coach on Palace display, fans' return, transfer business and Evans' absence
- 10 Warnock on Town target Coulson's absence from Middlesbrough squad