Riding high - memories of Woodbridge Horse Show through the decades
- Credit: Archant
Have you taken part in Woodbridge Horse Show over the decades, or joined the crowds watching the action?
One of Suffolk's longest-established and largest horse shows, this annual spring event has sadly had to be cancelled for the second year running due to Covid-19 restrictions.
However, organisers have said they are looking forward to "putting on an amazing show" in 2022.
This gallery looks back at the show over the years, with photos of some of the competitors, crowds, and, of course, the horses.
The show was formed 150 years ago, in 1871, aiming to encourage horse breeding, especially of the rare Suffolk Punch.
You may also want to watch:
It has steadily grown over the decades, with 11 rings and more than 100 classes, and is now held at Trinity Park, Ipswich, each year.
To share your memories of Woodbridge Horse Show, email firstname.lastname@example.org
To order photos, visit our website or call Diane Townsend on 01603 772449.
- 1 Man in 20s dies in collision between lorry and pedestrian on A14
- 2 Suffolk estate which featured on TV show on the market for £1.25m
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumours: Blues linked with goalkeeper and coaching move for former loanee
- 4 Car on its side in middle of roundabout after crash outside Haverhill Tesco
- 5 Van's roof torn off as it gets stuck under Suffolk bridge
- 6 'Next season we'll have a right go' - Roberts on Fleetwood win and Chambers' future
- 7 Matchday Recap: Lightning start for Town secures Fleetwood win
- 8 Biker breaks collarbone in swerve to avoid car on wrong side of road
- 9 'Masterpiece' modernist home with panoramic sea views for sale for £850,000
- 10 Joy as council reverses ban on motorhomes in car parks