Did you watch World Music concert at Framlingham Castle?
- Credit: Jerry Turner/Archant
Were you in the audience for a memorable outdoor concert at Framlingham Castle in 2002?
The World Music concert, supported by the East Anglian Daily Times, drew large crowds who sat on the ground to watch the artists perform.
Among those taking part were Abdelkader Saadoun and Planete Elegance led by Desi Mbwese with the Tora Dancers and Sabah Habas Mustapha with the Jugala Allstars.
If you were among those sitting on the ground to watch, you might spot yourself in our photo gallery.
Other World Music events have also been held at Framlingham Castle over the years, as well as folk concerts and other special events.
You may also want to watch:
And, of course, the famous landmark has other links with music, as the inspiration for Ed Sheeran's smash hit Castle on the Hill.
- 1 Group fined for travelling more than 10 miles to get a takeaway in lockdown
- 2 Tributes are paid to 'inspirational' teacher Gaynor Jacobs
- 3 Senior Suffolk doctor admits to problems in local vaccine rollout
- 4 Suffolk gets its first ever Michelin Star
- 5 'It's up to Marcus what he does' - Lambert reacts to Sunderland defeat
- 6 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 1-0 home loss to Sunderland
- 7 First phase of new 2,000 home site approved
- 8 Development of 136 homes approved for rural village
- 9 Noise disruption possible as low-flying RAF jets simulate training
- 10 Large drop in coronavirus cases in Ipswich as county cases continue to fall