Throw a feast with this local butcher
- Credit: Jamie's Meat Inn
Barbecue season is upon us, which means it’s time to stock up on the best-quality meats for your next garden get-together. Jamie’s Meat Inn, located in both Sudbury and Haverhill, is a family-run business that launched seven years ago. Both shops offer a wide range of meats, including chicken, beef, pork, gammon, poultry, turkey, as well as other meats – all of which are locally sourced or from Smithfield market.
Owner Jamie Towells says: “We love supporting other local businesses, not only because we’re helping support the local economy, but because it allows us to provide complete transparency to our customers. It’s very important to us that we can trace exactly where our products come from, so we know that we’re offering the very best meats available.”
To make eating al fresco as simple and hassle-free as possible, Jamie offers a number of barbecue packs, ranging in size and price.
Small: 1lb sausages, 2lbs BBQ drumsticks, 1lb Chinese ribs, and eight burgers.
Medium: 2lbs sausages, 2lbs BBQ drumsticks, 2lbs Chinese ribs, 12 burgers, 1lb pepper steak and 1lb minted lamb.
Large: 4lbs sausages, 3lbs BBQ drumsticks, 3lbs Chinese ribs, 16 burgers, 2lbs pepper steak and 2lbs minted lamb.
“We’ve built such a strong reputation with the Sudbury and Haverhill communities as we offer fantastic quality, for reasonable prices,” says Jamie. “This means that although our profit margins are low, we’re confident that our customers will continue coming back to us, as we do all we can to ensure they’re satisfied.”
You may also want to watch:
Ordering from Jamie’s Meat Inn couldn’t be easier; you can either pop in store or order online and schedule when you’d like to collect the products, or have them delivered straight to your door. Deliveries can be made within a five-mile radius of the Haverhill shop, and a 30-mile radius of the Sudbury shop.
The butchers also pride itself on the ability to source any type of meat or cut that the customer requests within 24 hours.
Jamie’s Meat Inn can be found on 27 North Street Sudbury, Suffolk, CO10 1RB. For more information visit www.jamiesmeatinn.co.uk or call 01787 311104.
- 1 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 2 Ipswich U18s fall to second-half Liverpool goals - how the FA Youth Cup semi-final unfolded....
- 3 Mum-of-four with 'beautiful soul' dies after collapsing in the street
- 4 'The manager has to impose his will... we'll give him the resources to do that' - Detmer on Cook's transfer funds
- 5 Steam locomotive back in Suffolk for anniversary trips
- 6 Former judge's widow on trial for sex abuse of young boy in 1980s
- 7 Woman taken to hospital after being hit by car
- 8 Jeffers set for Ipswich Town coaching role
- 9 Stuart Watson's Verdict: Judge Chambers and Skuse's legacy by what their peers said
- 10 More than £23k raised in memory of mum who died 2 days after giving birth