Look inside: Aldeburgh home on market for £1.4m with stunning pool complex
- Credit: Savills
A beautiful property on the edge of Aldeburgh, with a stunning indoor pool complex, has gone on the market for £1.4million.
The Beeches is described as "a truly exceptional property" by Savills.
The spacious four bedroom home, comes with an indoor swimming pool complex, entertainment room, large kitchen, home office and a mature garden with just over half an acre of land.
It has been described by property agents Savills as being "immaculately presented" after a recent renovation.
All four bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms with the master bedroom having a vaulted ceiling with exposed oak work and French doors opening out to a balcony with glorious views.
You may also want to watch:
The house is approached through electrically operated wooden gates to a gravelled parking sweep fronting the house.
Savills said the indoor swimming complex is "impressive" which has a floor that covers the pool when not in use allowing the room to be used as a versatile reception space. With the press of the button, the floor will drop revealing the extraordinary pool beneath.
- 1 ‘Demolition Man’ Cook tells vast majority of Ipswich Town squad to find new clubs
- 2 Mike Bacon: It's going to take more than 'potential' to get into Cook's starting XI next season
- 3 Angry resident threatened with arrest over fake parking tickets
- 4 Indian Covid variant being monitored in Suffolk after one case confirmed
- 5 WATCH: Rude graffiti highlights 'huge' potholes
- 6 Classic car show to return this summer with new venue
- 7 Woman's body found in village home
- 8 Wigan kitman Craney given Town coaching role by Cook
- 9 Couple were found 'slumped over' on their sofa, inquest hears
- 10 'It's been a strange few days' - Skuse gives emotional exit interview
There is also a jacuzzi to one side of the pool with changing rooms and a private shower room and a sauna.
There is also a very spacious open plan kitchen and reception room which has large windows on all three walls including large bifold doors opening out to the terrace and garden.
The property is positioned nicely between Aldeburgh Golf Club and Aldeburgh town.
Property agent Peter Ogilvie from the residential team at Savills in Ipswich, said: “I was incredibly impressed by The Beeches.
"It is a truly exceptional property that has undergone a thorough renovation, remodel and extension to provide an immaculately presented home, taking full advantage of its spacious plot and beautifully landscaped gardens."
"It offers a fantastic combination of privacy and exceptional accommodation, as well as a truly amazing swimming pool that can be used as a large entertainment room – all within easy reach of Aldeburgh High Street, the golf course and river.”