Look inside 18th century cottage on the market in Coggeshall
- Credit: Yopa
An 18th century, Grade II listed four bedroom cottage has gone up for sale in the small town of Coggeshall.
Featuring hand-forged curtain rails and lighting features, as well as a bespoke fitted kitchen, the current owner has maintained this house in a manner "sympathetic to its history", while also including modern features.
The kitchen comes fitted with integrated appliances, leaving a substantial amount of surface area to work on.
The dining room it becomes also benefits from plenty of light, and provides ample space for even a large gathering.
The centrepiece of the house is a characteristic inglenook fireplace in the beamed living room.
Upstairs, there are four bedrooms, one of which has an en-suite, along with the houses primary bathroom, which has recently been refurbished.
The town of Coggeshall has more than 300 listed buildings, with along with regular bus services linking the town to Braintree and Colchester, which both have regular trains to London and Norwich.
- 1 'Emotions are high' - McGreal on ugly scenes following Charlton loss
- 2 Suffolk bin collection changes this Christmas: All you need to know
- 3 First case of Omicron confirmed in Suffolk with 16 more suspected
- 4 Stu says: Five observations following Town's 2-0 loss at Charlton
- 5 Ex-Celtic boss Lennon linked with Town job
- 6 Fallen trees block Suffolk roads as Storm Barra batters region
- 7 A14 closed in both directions near Ipswich after four-vehicle crash
- 8 Body of man found in Saxmundham
- 9 Person dies in Ipswich house fire
- 10 'I apologise for the misunderstanding' - Nsiala issues statement
The small town also contains an award-winning restaurant, three pubs and a town museum.
The property is currently on the market with estate agents Yopa for £600,000.