'Amazing' home with outdoor pool for sale in Snape for £1.95m
- Credit: Savills
A unique six-bedroom home with its own private swimming pool has come up for sale in Snape, near Saxmundham, for £1,950,000.
Brackendale House, Priory Road, is described as a "rare and exceptional property" by selling agents, Savills. Its design is highly contemporary, featuring red brick, slate roofs and open-plan living space - as well as an enviable location.
"I absolutely loved looking around this amazing house," says Savills' property agent Peter Ogilvie.
"It combines contemporary architecture, beautiful spacious gardens and a really fabulous setting with walks from the doorstep to the river through stunning reedbeds, to Snape Maltings in one direction and Aldeburgh in the other."
The property has been completely renovated and offers around 4,948 sq ft of living space, including a spacious open-plan kitchen and dining room that leads out to the terrace and the pool.
There is also a separate sitting room and a studio/garden room, which are both accessed off the main entrance hall.
To the eastern side of the property there is a large guest suite, as well as three further bedrooms, two en suite shower rooms and a bathroom. A fifth bedroom and shower room are also situated beyond the kitchen.
- 1 'Emotions are high' - McGreal on ugly scenes following Charlton loss
- 2 Suffolk bin collection changes this Christmas: All you need to know
- 3 First case of Omicron confirmed in Suffolk with 16 more suspected
- 4 Stu says: Five observations following Town's 2-0 loss at Charlton
- 5 Ex-Celtic boss Lennon linked with Town job
- 6 Fallen trees block Suffolk roads as Storm Barra batters region
- 7 A14 closed in both directions near Ipswich after four-vehicle crash
- 8 Body of man found in Saxmundham
- 9 Person dies in Ipswich house fire
- 10 'I apologise for the misunderstanding' - Nsiala issues statement
Upstairs, the first floor offers an impressive master bedroom with vaulted ceiling, en suite bathroom and balcony, as well as a free-standing bath.
Elsewhere a covered seating area connects the main part of the house to a changing room, office, annexe and garage.
The gardens at Brackendale House are also another highlight. Not only do they include the heated swimming pool, which is surrounded by decking, but also fully enclosed lawns, herbaceous plants, shrubs and trees, plus a wildlife pond and a kitchen garden.
For more information, contact Savills.
Priory Road, Snape near Saxmundham
Guide price: £1,950,000
Savills, 01473 234800, www.savills.com
Would you like to stay up to date with the latest property news in your area? Sign up to our East Anglian Daily Times newsletter for our pick of the best local property stories.