Could you see yourself relaxing in the this living room, taking in the views of Aldeburgh beach?
- Credit: Archant
Oakley House, a stunning seafront property, providing spacious accommodation in the heart of Aldeburgh, has come on the market.
The seafront home, with superb beach and sea views, has been maintained to a high standard for holiday lettings and offers accommodation over three floors.
From here a daily dip in the North Sea is only a few steps away.
Aldeburgh is one of our most sought-after seaside towns, for residents and holidaymakers with a great selection of shops, restaurants and leisure attractions nearby and within the Suffolk Heritage Coast.
Snape Maltings, home of the Aldeburgh Festival, is just four miles away and there are trains from Saxmundham, about seven miles.
Oakley House is a landmark building in a prominent position, overlooking Oakley Square and the beach.
The main entrance opens into sitting room which has a woodburning stove.
- 1 Ex-Town duo sign for League One rivals
- 2 'Inspiring and brilliant' Suffolk pilot, 21, died from an infected insect sting
- 3 Go-ahead for 1,000 new homes on controversial site
- 4 Wooden fence panels stolen from front garden of home
- 5 Much-loved Stowmarket shop to re-open at new premises
- 6 DVLA issues urgent warning to drivers in UK
- 7 Mystery of container ships at anchor off Suffolk coast solved
- 8 Woman rescued after being swept out to sea off Suffolk coast
- 9 Best friends take over popular café in 'just heavenly' setting
- 10 New grazing restaurant opening on Suffolk high street this week
From here a hallway leads to to the large kichen with an electric Aga and a two ring gas hob.
There is plenty of space for a dining table and the dual aspect provides excellent views over the sea.
Also on the ground floor is a double bedroom with a handbasin, an open plan utility area and a downstairs cloakroom.
On the first floor the dual aspect sitting room, with a small balcony, maximises beach and sea views.
The master bedroom has partial sea views and direct access to a Jack and Jill bathroom with a slipper bath, a washbasin and WC.
There is also a large family bathroom with a bath, a separate shower cubicle, washbasin and WC.
There are two additional bedrooms on the second floor, one currently used as a bunk bed room, one as a single bedroom.