See how this former pub in Suffolk has been transformed into a cosy end terrace home
- Credit: Archant
A former pub in Bury St Edmunds has been converted into a beautiful family home and is now on the market at a guide price of £350,000.
Formerly part of the The Golden Fleece public house, this Grade II listed end terraced house on College Street in Bury St Edmunds now offers 1,109 sq ft of private living space and comes with its own courtyard garden.
The property is for sale with Lacy Scott & Knight at a guide price of £350,000 and sits in a sought-after residential area of the town. A good range of leisure facilities are nearby, as well as a number of high-quality restaurants, shopping outlets and the beautiful Abbey Gardens.
Accommodation is primarily arranged over two floors, although there is an occasional bedroom on the lower ground floor which offers a variety of potential uses, including as an office or study.
The ground floor comprises an entrance hall, kitchen/breakfast room, utility/shower room and a sitting room, which is of particular note. A cosy and comfortable space, it features beautiful wooden beams and distinctive glass panels offering views into the hall.
You may also want to watch:
A good-sized landing on the second floor leads on to two bedrooms and a bathroom, fitted with a panelled bath with shower over.
To the rear of the property there is a small, easy-to-maintain courtyard garden. For more information, contact Lacy Scott & Knight on 01284 748600.
- 1 Group fined for travelling more than 10 miles to get a takeaway in lockdown
- 2 Tributes are paid to 'inspirational' teacher Gaynor Jacobs
- 3 'It's up to Marcus what he does' - Lambert reacts to Sunderland defeat
- 4 Senior Suffolk doctor admits to problems in local vaccine rollout
- 5 Suffolk gets its first ever Michelin Star
- 6 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 1-0 home loss to Sunderland
- 7 Large drop in coronavirus cases in Ipswich as county cases continue to fall
- 8 Development of 136 homes approved for rural village
- 9 Noise disruption possible as low-flying RAF jets simulate training
- 10 First phase of new 2,000 home site approved
College Street, Bury St Edmunds
Guide price: £350,000
Lacy Scott & Knight, 01284 748600, www.lsk.co.uk