‘Evolution’ for estate agency firm
A LONG-established estate agents firm in Woodbridge has unveiled a new look for 2011, including a new name.
The family business established in 1951 by Dennis HB Neal and previously known as Neal Sons & Fletcher is now to be known simply has Neals.
Brothers David and James Neal are partners in the business which operates as an estate agent and auctioneer, with its main office in Church Street and auction rooms in Theatre Street, also in the town centre.
Both brothers have been working in the business for more than 40 years.
James said: “We felt it was a time for a change in the business but it is evolution, not revolution.
You may also want to watch:
“We will still offer a comprehensive local service on our patch for people selling or buying property, and their house contents through our specialist auction rooms.
“Our next auction will be in January,” he added.
- 1 ‘Demolition Man’ Cook tells vast majority of Ipswich Town squad to find new clubs
- 2 Mum-of-four with 'beautiful soul' dies after collapsing in the street
- 3 Takeaway contaminated food with raw meat and sold items past use-by date
- 4 Royal visit from Princess Anne marks Suffolk Wildlife Trust 60th anniversary
- 5 Film crews spotted in Ipswich town centre
- 6 Fake parking fines handed out in Stowmarket
- 7 KOA podcast special: Cook tells majority of Town squad they can go
- 8 Classic car show to return this summer with new venue
- 9 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 10 Angry resident threatened with arrest over fake parking tickets