Take a look inside this £1.55m Grade II listed home
- Credit: BEDFORDS
A five bedroom detached family home which is set on 2.25 acres of land is for sale - watch our video tour of the property.
This timber framed farmhouse which dates back to the 16th century is located on Kiln Lane in Great Bealings and is called Kiln Farm.
Kiln Farm has wild flower meadows, open lawns, former gardens and a converted barn.
The kitchen/family/breakfast room is the hub of the home which spills out onto the garden terrace with views over the lawns and further wild flower meadow.
The formal dining room has a roof lantern and doors to the gardens giving the room lots of natural light.
There is an elegant drawing room which has an open fire and doors to the gardens and a further sitting room with a wood burning stove.
The ground floor has a study, utility/laundry room, rear porch and WC.
- 1 Revealed: The most isolated villages in Suffolk
- 2 Mystery surrounds container ships at anchor off Suffolk coast
- 3 Protests against soaring fuel prices planned for Monday
- 4 Ambitious plans to regenerate 'dilapidated' part of Suffolk town revealed
- 5 Double-decker bus bought on eBay becomes new home for evicted Suffolk family
- 6 One of north Suffolk's 'most productive' arable farms up for sale
- 7 Woman jailed for having sex with Ipswich schoolboy
- 8 Ice cream kiosk at Suffolk beauty spot destroyed in arson
- 9 Torquay sign two released Ipswich Town players
- 10 'I'll do whatever's in my power' - Ball makes vow to Ipswich Town fans
There are five bedrooms with the master room having an en-suite and a dressing room.
There is also a useful store room which has the potential to be renovated into an en-suite for bedroom four.
The barn has been converted into a 29’2 x 15’7 space with a kitchen area, separate shower room, mezzanine floor and a main living area. This would be great when having guest over or for holiday rental.
Outside the wild flower meadow offers a private area which backs directly onto farmland.