Take a look inside this £1.55m Grade II listed home
- Credit: BEDFORDS
A five bedroom detached family home which is set on 2.25 acres of land is for sale - watch our video tour of the property.
This timber framed farmhouse which dates back to the 16th century is located on Kiln Lane in Great Bealings and is called Kiln Farm.
Kiln Farm has wild flower meadows, open lawns, former gardens and a converted barn.
The kitchen/family/breakfast room is the hub of the home which spills out onto the garden terrace with views over the lawns and further wild flower meadow.
The formal dining room has a roof lantern and doors to the gardens giving the room lots of natural light.
You may also want to watch:
There is an elegant drawing room which has an open fire and doors to the gardens and a further sitting room with a wood burning stove.
The ground floor has a study, utility/laundry room, rear porch and WC.
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 A14 delays as police deal with incident near Orwell Bridge
- 3 Felixstowe beach hut goes on sale for record price
- 4 History of the Cook cull - a look back at his busy transfer windows with Chesterfield, Portsmouth and Wigan
- 5 Woman's body found in village home
- 6 A14 re-opens after medical emergency
- 7 Indian Covid variant being monitored in Suffolk after one case confirmed
- 8 ‘Unique’ farm in coveted river setting hits market for first time in 60 years
- 9 How many of these 11 award-winning Suffolk food businesses do you know?
- 10 Ipswich Town lead the chase to sign Luton skipper Sonny Bradley
There are five bedrooms with the master room having an en-suite and a dressing room.
There is also a useful store room which has the potential to be renovated into an en-suite for bedroom four.
The barn has been converted into a 29’2 x 15’7 space with a kitchen area, separate shower room, mezzanine floor and a main living area. This would be great when having guest over or for holiday rental.
Outside the wild flower meadow offers a private area which backs directly onto farmland.