Look inside £900K Hadleigh property with home gym
- Credit: Alan Mann
Take a look around this five-bedroom Hadleigh property which has its own gym and comes with a £900,000 asking price.
Situated in a central but quiet location, the four-storey Georgian property, which is being marketed by Yopa, has a wealth of period features.
The lounge, which has large sash windows with original shutters, can be found on the ground floor as well as the home office and storage room.
The kitchen is located on the lower ground floor and benefits from an American fridge/freezer, stable door to the rear garden and a range of modern kitchen units.
There is also a cellar on the lower ground floor.
The home gym is also found on the lower ground floor, but can be changed to create another reception room.
The principal bedroom is found on the first floor and has its own en-suite shower and bathroom.
- 1 Suffolk woman and her three dogs die in London crash
- 2 Four-bedroom cottage on Dunwich clifftops for sale for £295k
- 3 Striking new seafront café opens its doors to customers after two-year wait
- 4 Thunderstorm warning issued for East of England
- 5 Man found unconscious in Ipswich alleyway following serious assault
- 6 Neighbours' tribute to crash victim who 'thought the world of her dogs'
- 7 Suffolk dog-friendly hotel named one of the best in the UK
- 8 Award-winning scotch egg producer takes over Melton butchers shop
- 9 Travel: Stay on the UK's first floating glamping pod...in Beccles
- 10 West Suffolk Mexican restaurant named among best in the UK
Another bedroom is also on the first floor with the further three located on the second floor.
One bedroom on the second floor also benefits from an en-suite Jack and Jill shower room.
Outside the property there is a large pergola, decked area, sitting areas, brick-built BBQ, pizza oven, summer house and an ornamental pond.
Would you like to stay up to date with the latest property news in your area? Sign up to our East Anglian Daily Times newsletter for our pick of the best local property stories.