See inside six-bedroom home with extensive equestrian facilities
- Credit: Chris Pope
Take a look inside this six-bedroom property on the market for £2.5m- which is a horse owner's dream.
Set in a rural location, six miles from Ipswich, the property comes with its own tennis court and heated outside swimming pool.
The hard tennis court, at the back of the property, has recently been fully refurbished.
The Grade II listed farmhouse comes with separate cottages and offices as well as extensive equestrian facilities. It also has its own wine cellar.
The stable yard includes a tack room, kitchen and workshop.
Opposite the stable yard is a covered menage with an overhead sprinkler system to suppress any dust.
Inside the property is a large master bedroom with its own en-suite and dressing room.
- 1 Map reveals raw sewage overflow into Suffolk rivers
- 2 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 3 Kieron Dyer in hospital undergoing tests
- 4 East Suffolk village garage to be rebuilt as part of homes plan
- 5 'It was gut wrenching' - Mum's Covid message after son, 12, hospitalised
- 6 Hundreds of calls, fighting off interest, a health scare and a missing man - how Town signed match-winner Celina this summer
- 7 Derelict Suffolk railway crossing cottage up for auction
- 8 Why is this Suffolk address on Covid lateral flow test boxes?
- 9 'Not enough thank yous in this world' - mum of baby saved by police
- 10 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
The farmhouse has a pleasant layout with a drawing room, living room and breakfast room.
The property, which also includes a farmhouse kitchen, sits on around 6.5 acres of land in the village of Harkstead.
The Vale Farm, Ipswich Road, Harkstead
Guide Price: £2,500,000
Chapman Stickels, 01473 372372